The Hotel at the End of Time

 



This is the first installment of the Hotel series and my first read from this author. I am hooked. I thoroughly enjoyed the author's ability to mix suspense and humor without skipping a beat. I wouldn't necessarily categorize this as a horror, but it was thrilling!

The main characters were a pleasure to follow, each unique and fleshed out. The villain was interesting and posed an adequate challenge, keeping the story engaging and fun.

I enjoyed the plot and all its turns.

Some of the character actions seemed unusual and irrational. That occasionally took me out of the story. I also wouldn't call this so much a "horror" story as a fantasy, but it was still enjoyable and something I would like to follow. I definitely intent to read more from the author and will likely recommend this book to friends.

4/5 stars



Description from Publisher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Liar of Red Valley

Howls from HELL